GRN: who, what, where?
Global Rental Network - what?
The Global Rental Network is a network of service centres with a wide range of beMatrix products throughout the world. Thanks to this network, you don't have to ship your beMatrix stock across countries. This contributes to reducing your carbon footprint and expanding your network.
Why use this network?
The GRN is like the BFG: Big range, friendly staff and giant expansion. The advantages are that you immediately have a wide range of beMatrix products at your disposal and don't have to transport anything. This reduces your transport costs and your emissions. On top of that you don’t have to take into account the limits of your own stock.
- Contact us via the contact form
- We determine what you need
- We deliver to the trade fair location or another address
- You use our products and treat them with respect
- We pick them up and look forward to your next project!
Are you inspired and interested in renting from the Global Rental Network? Then be sure to request your quote. We will be happy to find a solution for you!
All our European locations listed for you
- Service Centre BE: HQ of beMatrix in Roeselare
- Service Centre FR: located in Le Parc de l'Evenement, a business centre where 60 companies specialising in events, communication, art and culture work together under one roof.
- Service Centre NL: Ideally located just off the A4 motorway.
- Service Centre PL: in Poznan, a major commercial and industrial city in the Greater Poland.
- Service Centre SC: located in the Swedish town of Linköping, home to many large companies.
- Service Centre UK: better known as "The Farm".
- Service Centre DU: new showroom opened in February 2022
- Service Centre IT: the hub is part of ABS Group srl, fabric printer